cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to ensure old Blueyonder email account is closed (due to security concerns as no longer have access)

Buckster
Tuning in

I would like to ensure my old Blueyonder email account is completely closed please  - since I no longer have access and left Virgin Media some time ago I would like to  make sure please that the email account has been closed and deleted.

I am not sure who to contact or how to proceed.

many thanks for any help,

Best Regards, M ark

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Buckster  The VM Forum Team staff should be able to assist you with this.  They will respond to this thread in a day or so and will need to contact you via the Private Message facility to go through some questions with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

thanks very much for the reply Graham

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider sending an email to the addresses concerned; if the message bounces with a mailbox unknown message then it no longer exists.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Buckster, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about the concerns you've had with an old Blueyonder email address. We can make sure the account is deleted if you get back to me via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Buckster - I've raised an It ticket so this can be resolved - usually within 5 working days. If you encounter any more issues please let us know.

Tom