cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin using Ziggo again?

gobblebox
Tuning in

Can someone please tell Ziggo their IP address is in a Spam Filter list and emails being sent are bouncing?

5 REPLIES 5

gobblebox
Tuning in

now getting the error when we send emails of:

smtp.virgin.net: 550 5.1.2 Recipient Domain Inv
alid (VM521)

when it isn't.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@gobblebox wrote:

Can someone please tell Ziggo their IP address is in a Spam Filter list and emails being sent are bouncing?

Post the IP Address to have issue flagged to the forum team.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@gobblebox wrote:

now getting the error when we send emails of:

smtp.virgin.net: 550 5.1.2 Recipient Domain Inv
alid (VM521)

when it isn't.

Can you post the domain here; do note this is a public forum so only post if comfortable with doing so?

The IP address is as follows:

554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [212.54.57.96] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org;

However, it is intermittent.

Had problems this morning again, but now not.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gobblebox,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and for brining this to our attention.

You can take a look at our Internet Security page for more information about how to protect your devices from any viruses that can damage your computer or device.

In order to look into this further for you, I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs