cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin's new email

Barbraella
Superfast

I see Virgin have changed their email layout, when you send an email now, there are no emoticon's.... 😪 will these be added,??   I do hope so, as this helps express one's feeling.

I look forward to your responses, presuming everyone's email has changed ???🤔

Have a great day everyone.

Barbara x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi AnnS

When you start to compose, the sign to expand is on the right hand side...click double arrow sign on the right..... hope you can understand this... I cannot take a screenshot as it takes all my personal information with it.😋

COMPOSE....................                                                - <double arrow sign)> x     (click double arrow sign to expand !!)

Barbara 😉

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

gerardjean
Joining in
I see them when I extend the size of the compose window. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point Barbara 👍🥇

VM use something called OX Cloud these days for email and it really isn't designed to be fun but rather to be a platform to upsell https://www.open-xchange.com/products/ox-cloud 💰💸💵

You are better off anyway migrating to an ISP-independent service like Outlook. 👍🥇🍻

No, it's called App Suite. I doubt they use OX Cloud.

Thanks so much gerardjean, just arrived home and tried 'expanded compose window', and yeah !!!!!! I see emoticons.😁😋 x

Thank you everyone for your response.😊

Barbara xx

Hello Barbraella. 

Thanks for confirming you now have emoticons. 

Sorry for any frustrations this may have caused you.

Gareth_L 

Thank you Gareth for replying to my message.😋

Good too that it's easy & quick to empty spam and trash folders now .

Hope everyone is having a happy day, even though we have so many problems to deal with at the moment, it can only get better, (I hope)

Barbara xx🌹

AnneS
On our wavelength

How do I expand the email box?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My normal Android keyboard's (Microsoft SwiftKey) emoji menu works fine in Compose Email mode. 

Hi AnnS

When you start to compose, the sign to expand is on the right hand side...click double arrow sign on the right..... hope you can understand this... I cannot take a screenshot as it takes all my personal information with it.😋

COMPOSE....................                                                - <double arrow sign)> x     (click double arrow sign to expand !!)

Barbara 😉