cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net password authentication failure

cshacklady
Joining in

Hi,

I have a legacy virgin.net email address that stopped authenticating correctly on 11 Jan 2022 (after 10:00). Is this a known issue?

I have attempted to reset the password, but am not sure this has been successful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there cshacklady, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your email address. This is something I'd like to help you with so I am going to send you a PM to take some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I see from your posts back in 2018 that your virgin.net email address was not linked to a current VM broadband account.  If that is still the case it is possible that the email account has now been deleted from the VM systems as an 'orphaned' account.

A member of the VM Forum Team should be able to check this for you when they reach this thread in a day or two.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there cshacklady, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your email address. This is something I'd like to help you with so I am going to send you a PM to take some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules