cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email

philmel
Joining in

Hi, on reviewing this forum I have the same issue that many other virgin.net users have been experiencing in that just over a week ago I lost access to my virgin.net email account, which is a complete nightmare as I have lost all my business and personal emails/contacts.

Our house has had a Virgin TV/Broadband/Phone package for a number of years (probably seven or eight years), although the Virgin media account was changed from my name to my wifes name a couple of years ago.

I have now spent hours upon hours trying to resolve the issue and tried all variations advised to access my account & primarily always get the following message back "There was a Problem Registering that Password", although I know I am following all the password rules.

I'm guessing that the only people who will have any chance of resolving this is Virgin, so this is a plea to someone from Virgin to contact me and assist with this issue urgently

Many Thanks in Advance

Phil

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @philmel 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service. Can I ask if this email is attached to the current broadband account you have with us? 

philmel
Joining in

Hi Ashleigh

I'm not sure, but I don't belive it is.

I have just managed to check and can confirm that the email address that I cannot now access is not linked to our current broadband account

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It looks very like the account has been closed, in accordance with its original T&C's. If you are very fortunate VM may be able to get temporary access for you, otherwise you will have to rely on your offline backups. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @philmel 

Thanks for coming back to us. As the community have advised, they're may be nothing we can do.

I'll send you a PM though just in case.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill