cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email suddenly locked out

zorix
Joining in

My email address suddenly stopped syncing to my phones email app about a week ago and despite being able  to access my virgin media account using my login credentials in order to change the password I still get the same issue. I cannot access it anymore even from a desktop rather than phone app. This is terrible timing as i had just gone into hospital and am seriously ill. If anyone can help i would b  most grateful. The account in question is [MOD EDIT: Removed]. i used to have a virgin  internet connection but not anymore. No warning was given of this possibility and this has left me in a really difficult position. Any help would be welcome. 

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zorix

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about whats happened.

Are you still an active broadband customer of ours?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi there. Sadly not any longer but i have had the same email address for many years now and its never proven an issue!! I hope you will b able to help

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Read this:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thank you for letting us know @zorix.

As mentioned by @jpeg1, this may be a case of orphaned accounts. Just to clarify, are you unable to access your email in alternative web browsers or email clients such as outlook? Also, are you auto-logged in that email box in any way?

Please get back in touch with us so we can best help. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs