cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email password

Triciap
Joining in

I forgot the password for my virgin.net account.  Have hone through to change it but whatever I put in its rejected and it says "you can't use that".   Have tried multiple new passwords but all rejected.  Is there a timeline they block you before you can try again please?    My virgin account is blocked so no idea how I will know if someone responds to me.   I have another email [REMOVED] but not sure how this works.

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Triciap thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're currently unable to access your email address and, your online account. Normally if you have access to the online account and providing the email address is linked to that account and that account is active, you'd be able to change the email address password from there.  As you cannot, If I was to speculate, it sounds as though you're not currently an active broadband customer?  If this is the case, then we would not be able to help you regain access to the email address in question, sorry.

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you for replying.   Who took over the virgin.net accounts please?  

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Triciap wrote:

Thank you for replying.   Who took over the virgin.net accounts please?  

No body did.  Virgin Media still own and manage the virgin.net email domain.

Can you confirm that you have a current VM broadband account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Triciap, thanks for all the posts and replies.

To clarify my colleagues point, if the email is not on an active account, then we may not be able to help. 

However, I will PM to see if we can help you here. 

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs