cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email not working (cannot send or receive)

nickjesse
On our wavelength

Hi   

My current email with virginmedia (for over 20 years) doesn't work (since 10 June 2022)

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]  on Virginmedia webpage returns a message "Your mailbox is not available at the moment"

Customer service (Fault department) on 0345 454 1111 cannot help... Tried for over half an hour and they are unable to fix it....  so can anyone suggest a fix???

Many thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

@nickjesse very important question, are you a current VM broadband customer? If you are then have you been a customer continuously since you first created the email address, and have you moved in that time?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

@nickjesse very important question, are you a current VM broadband customer? If you are then have you been a customer continuously since you first created the email address, and have you moved in that time?

nickjesse
On our wavelength

Hi

Thanks for fast reply

YES I've been a Virgin broadband customer for over 20 years

YES continuous customer

No not moved

No problem with broadband, no problem with "primary account holder email" (my wife) - only problem with MY email....sigh

cheers   Nick

Hey @nickjesse and welcome back to the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to post your issues here, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @nickjesse and I hope to be in touch with good news very soon.

Thanks

Steven_L