cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email not accessible this morning

Mark102
On our wavelength

Hi, my virgin.net email address has suddenly stopped working this morning.  I contacted Virgin and they told me to speak to Talk Talk?  Talk Talk told me there was nothing they could do due to me not having any account history with them and i should go back to Virgin!  This email address is 20years old and I use it every day as my primary account, I need some help to recover it....PLEASE!

19 REPLIES 19

Mark102
On our wavelength

After a 5th call to virgin support I've been told the account is locked along with a large number of other accounts due to a security breach, is this correct? is anyone else having the same problem.  The next issue is how to unlock it!?!

Hi Mark102,

Thank you for your post. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your email address. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see you have spoken with an agent who has raised this to our IT team. 

Is that correct?

^Martin

Mark102
On our wavelength

I believe that is the case but i have had such a frustrating morning of being passed around I'm not totally sure what is happening...I need to regain access to my account though as there is critical work in there i need to gain access to.

I can certainly appreciate your frustration with that. What I will do is private message you so we can clear this up for you.

^Martin

Mark102
On our wavelength

Still no fix, still no update other than "it's with IT" this is a disaster for me and no one seems to appreciate it or want to help in a meaningful way!!

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mark102

Thanks for popping back to us, I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about our help. I have checked on the progress of your IT ticket and I can see that our IT Team gave you a call on 29/08. There was no answer, so they left a voicemail message - did you receive this?

Kind regards,

Serena

Mark102
On our wavelength

I didn't receive any call from Virgin yesterday and I have no voice mail messages...?

Mark102
On our wavelength

if you would like to PM me I can confirm if you're using the correct mobile number

Mark102
On our wavelength

So i received a call yesterday from IT, seemingly to confirm the problem rather than offer a solution....I'm losing confidence that the seriousness of this issue  is being taken seriously, it can't be that hard to resolve, you shut down the account without warning, so please correct the issue!!