cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email account hacked

JoJoF1
Joining in

Hi I have had my virgin.net email account hacked and cannot sign in to change the password or delete it

Please can a moderator get in touch, or if someone has any advice that would be great as I have seen other people have had the same issue and you have been able to help them

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You are right. This is a widespread issue that has been happening for some weeks and has caused serious problems for many users.

Virginmedia has made no statement about this, we can only hope that they are doing something behind the scenes.

In the meantime, hopefully a staff member can pick this up and get your account deleted. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You are right. This is a widespread issue that has been happening for some weeks and has caused serious problems for many users.

Virginmedia has made no statement about this, we can only hope that they are doing something behind the scenes.

In the meantime, hopefully a staff member can pick this up and get your account deleted. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JoJoF1 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that your Virgin.net email has been hacked. We can certainly look to see if we can help you gain access back or delete we aren't able to restore. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate the account. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @JoJoF1 

Glad we were able to get this resolved for you today. If you do have any further issues with any other virgin.net emails that you need deleting, please do let us know and we can request this for you at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley