cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email access

rogersr13
Tuning in

Hi I have the same issue it has been extremely slow for over a week now on all devices wifi and 4G it sometimes state PROXY ERROR when sending or accessing emails. 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rogersr13,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Would you mind clarifying how you're going about accessing your emails? Are you using a third party mail client (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc.) or are you using the webmail platform on our website?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I am using webmail platform on your website it took over 35 mins to see my emails today

Apologies, no issues we're aware of. 

How's the email service been since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi it has been working as normal on broadband and 4G for the last couple of days hopefully it will remain that way.

Cheers 

Rob

Hi rogersr13, 

Thanks for popping back and keeping us updated. We're glad things are sorted now.

We hope you had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.

Take care and let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs