cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media mail

nathan199559
Joining in

Does virgin media mail cost and how does it work ,  can I keep my Gmail account for my existing emails or does everything change over to virgin media mail ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@nathan199559  Virgin Media Mail used to be a free add on service provided to Virgin Media broadband customers.   However it is no longer available for new VM broadband customers, even for a fee.

Your Gmail account is entirely independent of your ISP and so you can continue to use it regardless of who supplies your broadband connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@nathan199559  Virgin Media Mail used to be a free add on service provided to Virgin Media broadband customers.   However it is no longer available for new VM broadband customers, even for a fee.

Your Gmail account is entirely independent of your ISP and so you can continue to use it regardless of who supplies your broadband connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks