cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media is blocking our website link in emails

JoshuaBradbury
Tuning in

Hello,

Recently emails our staff have been sending have bounced back from various virgin media domain email addresses with a message contains virus content. When checking as many black lists as possible and also virus total there is nothing that would indicate an issue. When trying to contact the virgin media postmaster it also bounces back so I feel resigned to reach out here. The website link that gets flagged it seems is yctsupport.com. Way back in january we had some issues, but resolved them over the course of a week, and have been fine since. I am unsure why virgin media emails only recently started flagging our emails and any help would be appreciated to resolve this!

15 REPLIES 15

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @ravenstar68,

That's great thanks for that - feel free to send me the source via pm so I can collate as much info as possible.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Molly_G 

PM sent

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey both,

IT have got back to me already off the info provided (thanks again @ravenstar68 for the additional support)

They have confirmed that the link has been marked as legitimate and should now prevent further emails bouncing.

@JoshuaBradbury, are you able to test for me and let me know?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Molly_G @JoshuaBradbury 

I've tried a test send and all appears good.

Tim

Thanks for your help Molly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for you help both of you! Sorry I couldn't be more active.

Glad to hear the issue was resolved @JoshuaBradbury.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs