cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Web Site not working

ALF28
Super solver

All options not working- looks like I will have to install an email client to see my email?

Also profile, bills etc not working today 22/4/2022 at 1500 hours

something's gone wrong

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Contact Us

alf28

22 REPLIES 22

The virgin community is useful as most current issues will be flagged by members, I joined in October 2019 and use it regularly.

The other way is to contact virgin media directly, I use 150 on my landline, and use the community if you still have unanswered difficulties or other problems.

At one time virgin used to put messages on the landline 150 service if there was an outage of a service in your area, there should be a text service to announce such outages that last for more than a day. My mobile phone is registered and for reported faults they usually text messages regarding progress and when fixed.

The community pages can sometimes offer solutions as was the case with the virgin web site problems but the email could still be accessed using a link.

I would suggest the community page should have a section under "current news" or a "newsflash" prominent at the top of the web page to indicate any known current outages etc, this would need to be done by virgin forum members and would give instant information regarding major problems with broadband, email, tv, phones. The other thing is to check service status, but it does not cover the website/email service

There are various "down detector" websites if you google it, that cover virgin and they can be useful to check your area or national outages of any services.

alf28

The virgin media web site IS down again 1210 hours 25/4/2022, I cannot log into the virgin web page- sticks saying logging in, however the email link does work

What is the issue with the virgin web site, is it getting DDOS attack preventing access or has it been hacked or is it having software/hardware problems?

The new layout of the web site has had problems for months only partially working and asking for customer feedback. As this is used for customer accounts and services it should be reliable.

email link-

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Note-update -only a short outage-now got back into the website again 1300 hours

alf28

franco
On our wavelength

Hi,

Virgin Media not working again this morning. 0915 26/4/22, Impossible to access e-mail via main web page or through My Virgin Account.

Can access mail via: https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ 

Thanks again to ALF28 for this information last week.

Can someone from VIRGIN PLEASE TELL US WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!!