cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Web Site not working

ALF28
Super solver

All options not working- looks like I will have to install an email client to see my email?

Also profile, bills etc not working today 22/4/2022 at 1500 hours

something's gone wrong

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Contact Us

alf28

22 REPLIES 22

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM Mail webmail can be accessed via:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Graham,

A good solution to access the virgin email, that does work, just tried the link and read my virgin email.

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

It was unusual, using this link on 3 different browsers, I was already logged in all 3 browsers?, so it went straight to my email account.

alf28

SparkyKarl
On our wavelength

It's funny, I haven't used this Virgin Media site in years. First time I come on it in years and it doesn't even work. They have the nerve to put your bill up every year but can't keep there own services up and running. 12 Years a loyal customer and this is what you get.. I was thinking of switching anyway and this may just help with my decision. Good on you Virgin.

Same here. No email for at least 36 hours now. We have been with then 30+ years. More fools us. We should have switched provider after a complaint was upheld and compensation paid. Now offering new customers a package for £29.99 charging us £54.00 because downgraded rather than upgraded. Will be switching asap!

franco
On our wavelength

Hi,

My e-mail has not been working for the last 36hrs (Warwickshire)

I can get into My Virgin Media and look at my bills- but nothing else. 

I have manged to read e-mails on my phone via a proxy server but I am trying to send out some documents and pictures which I cannot do via the 'phone.

So the link given by Graham_A has been a godsend and is working fine for me.https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

However it would be better if Virgin solved the problem!!

Many thanks Graham_A

@birdybloke I know exactly what you mean, mine was the same after 12 month so cut back from 200 to 100 last year but pretty rubbish price reduction still paying £10 more for 50% less speed. They give new customers the offers and happy to Keep existing customers on same deals double the price after the contract is over.  Out of contract gives you a little more flexibility if you call to say you are thinking of going to another provider they'd rather keep a customer and offer a better deal or even negotiate if you know what on offer with other providers.  It's worth a punt, nothing to loose trying to haggle a better price

Unfortunately this is the only provider in the area offering over 50mbps and I got a Xbox and 4k uhd streaming since then so rang back seeing about volt offers. Switched mobile to O2 on same deal as my old ooomph and upgraded speed to Volt 500mbps from 100 for an extra fiver

VIRGIN WEB SITE FIXED NOW.

All seemed to work normally now at 2030 hours,so looks like the problem has been sorted.

Web Email is also working normally via the virgin web site page  now

Like others, in my area virgin is is the only fibre connection 100mb, the alternatives are via the copper phone wire ADSL which provides a basic 10 mb such as plusnet some use that.

I have been informed 5g is available now in my area by one mobile company, but the reviews are very poor with bad connection.

alf28

Hi @ALF28

Thank you for letting us know that the website issue is resolved for you, this is great to hear. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come back to us on the community forums, we'll be here to help if needed. 

All the best,  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Charlton38
On our wavelength

Hello,

Yes, mine is up and running again. Yet I am concerned that this was the fourth time in a year that the problem surfaced. 

Thanks,

John.

franco
On our wavelength

Yes, my system was up ad running again after 48hrs.

I appreciate that the forum team can give information - but it was sadly lacking on this occasion. We pay a lot for our broadband/phone and when it works (most of the time) its excellent  - but where is the general information from Virgin explaining problems when they are in train! It should not be necessary to log into forums to find out in the first instance.

Customer support  1/10