cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Net Email Fault

NCH
Joining in

2 hours ago I lost access to my [REMOVED] account, please confirm that I can still use it and what the problem is. I am abroad and need urgent access

Thank you

Nigel

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Nigel.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies you're having email issues - can appreciate it if you're at home, never mind abroad. Hoping you're having a good time though, anywhere nice?

The Virgin.net emails were migrated in 2015/16 I think it was so if they were not moved to an active Virgin Media account, then they should have been deleted. 

I'll PM you now though to see if I can help sort this out but any reprieve may only be temporary and you'll need to move/backup any emails/contacts etc. 

Will send this now for you

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @NCH/Nigel

Just to update the thread, the mailboxes were enabled and the advice to backup data re-confirmed.

Have an amazing time away 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for messaging. We do need to return to the public thread though rather than PM as we're not account managers. 

In reply to the message about the missing mail - I've not deleted anything from here, Nigel.

We don't do things like that or able to from here.

Can you still access the mailbox?

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

John,

No you didn't delete, it was something that happened during the outage this afternoon. I was hoping that you could access the folder Await Delete and reinstate it.

Nigel

It's not something we have access to Nigel. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team