cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media mailbox unavailable

MAB21
Tuning in

Like many others, when accessing VM email comes up with "mailbox unavailable ATM", phoned up 4 times, getting nowhere, have changed password to no avail, I have a blueyonder email which I've used for Years without any issues, desperately need my emails due to new job, can anyone please help me!!

8 REPLIES 8

MAB21
Tuning in

Hi Kev_B, like many others, when accessing VM email comes up with "mailbox unavailable ATM", phoned up 4 times, getting nowhere, have changed password to no avail, I have a blueyonder email which I've used for Years without any issues, desperately need my emails due to new job, can anyone please help me!!

MAB21
Tuning in

Like many others, when accessing VM email comes up with "mailbox unavailable ATM", phoned up 4 times, getting nowhere, have changed password to no avail, I have a blueyonder email which I've used for Years without any issues, desperately need my emails due to new job, can anyone please help me!! I am a VM broadband customer btw.

Hi @MAB21,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are also having this issue. I will be more than happy to help you with this. 

Will pop you a PM now so we can pass security and take a closer look into this for you. 

Speak soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha, that would be great, I rely heavily on my email and support adults with learning difficulties and need to access my emails, could you please get back in touch to see if you can help me to sort this issue out, many thanks Mark.

Sorry Mark,

Looks like my PM failed for some reason.

Sending this again. Please look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page. 

Cheers 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for providing the details as requested via PM. 

I have taken a look at the account and can see you spoke to our team on the 2nd July who have escalated this to our IT team. 

It can take 5 working days for the IT team to work on the ticket so you will be contacted in due course. 

Let us know if there's any issues. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks Ayisha, appreciate your help, guess I will just have to wait for now, have a nice day, Mark.

Thanks for your patience Mark. 

Keep us posted 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team