cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Email Unavailable

Jacktassium
Joining in

Since lunchtime yesterday I haven't been able to access my Virgin Media email. Each time I log in from different devices it comes up with: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Any help would be great! My Virgin Media is a secondary account. Thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jacktassium wrote:

Each time I log in from different devices it comes up with:  Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Try following the advice VM have posted here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema... 

Follow all the advice and if that still does not unlock the account then post back here.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Jacktassium,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've some issues accessing your email account, have you been able been able to follow the advice Coenoby has posted?

Let us know if you do still need help with this.

Alex_Rm