cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Email Passwords

Archaon88
Joining in

So I've had issues accessing emails for the last day or two, found a post on here via Google so thought I'd register. Saw the pinned posts and about resetting passwords, so I did that. All fixed so thanks for that. Might've been nice to notify people before making a change that breaks their emails, but at least the info is around somewhere? 🤔

Just felt like leaving a snarky note that it's bizarre your community forum has more complex password requirements than what is allowed on our email accounts. 6-10 characters with no special characters and must begin with a letter? The 90's want their passwords back guys.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Archaon88 thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you had this issue with your email - but happy to hear information from the forum helped you get this sorted out. I'm not sure what issue you encountered specifically, but communications regarding email-related issues would usually be left on your VM account for staff to communicate if you get in touch about the issue. 

However we'll ensure your feedback about this (and the password criteria as well) is taken on board. If we can help with anything else please let us know. 

Tom