Menu
wandj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin/Blueyonder email verification error

I am unable to access my email account and get error messages stating can't connect. This is happening with online email, email client and mobile device email. They all have correct password details. This is my main email account and I'm expecting some important messages. Please escalate for this to be resolved for me. Thank you 

Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin/Blueyonder email verification error

Hello @wandj,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry about your email account.

Can you tell me if you are still with us for media or mobile?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

wandj
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayley,

Yes I'm a customer of both VM and mobile 

Thanks 

wandj
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Forum Team, this is marked as answered but the issue has not been resolved. Please can you review this. Thanks 

Edit - answered notification removed

wandj
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Forum Team, There seems to be a lot of similar posts about having no access. Is there a known issue? I’ve confirmed still a VM customer so do you have a fix as awaiting important emails. Thank you

Tags (1)
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @wandj,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you here. Is this issue still present for you today, or has it now been resolved?

If the problem is still ongoing, can you confirm if our webmail platform is still affected and what the message is that you're currently seeing there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wandj
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach, yes the issue is still occurring. 

This is the message I'm getting.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.
Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts <http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/compare-fibre-optic/index.html?buspart=cablecall_02>. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Thanks

912E5B6B-BA74-4D3C-9B55-0816278C1ED8.jpeg

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi wandj,

Thanks for coming back, please change the password with something that hasn't been used previously then try to log in again once done?

Regards

Paul.