cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Link expired, can't get a new one

flemmal
Joining in

Hi, 

I've seen others with the same problem. I initially received a verification link but didn't verify my Virgin Media account in time so the link expired. When I click for a new one to be sent I don't receive a new email. I have checked spam. I cannot access my virgin media account to make changes to my broadband as I can't verify the account. Could I get some help with this please?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @flemmal,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues verifying your online account username!

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and help resolve this issue. I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details for you. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @flemmal,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad to hear that you now have access to your online account. I'm glad that I was able to assist with this. 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs