cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanishing Emails

HappyPearl
Tuning in

Hi

Nearly all my emails have vanished from my inbox and sent items for no apparent reason - this issue occurs across devices i.e. on webmail as well as on phone and iPad.  This has not occurred in date order and there is no link between the small number of emails that remain in each folder that can give me a clue why they are still visible.  I have certainly not deleted my emails myself.  

As as result I have lost several important emails with tickets attached etc.  Has anyone else experienced and can anyone please advise what I should do?

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HappyPearl.

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear that all your emails seem to have disappeared. We can understand your concern and we want to do our best to help.

I have been able to access your account via your forum details and had a further look into this issue. Just to clarify is this a primary email account? Also when did you notice that emails were disappearing?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Thanks for responding.  I noticed yesterday as I was searching for something specific that I knew I wouldn’t have deleted.  I’m not sure when the issue actually occurred but I would think it is quite recent. Basically there are now only 14 visible emails in my Inbox where I should have thousands.  All emails prior to 23rd April this year have vanished and many that have been received since are not in the list.  I have done nothing with any settings on any device or on the webmail so can’t understand how this has happened.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I realise I haven’t answered your question re primary account. Yes - this is a primary account.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @HappyPearl.

Thank you for coming back to us.

Are you able to let me know, what IOS you currently use on  your iPhone and iPad? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi. Both are iOS 14.6

Thanks for replying, HappyPearl are you able to check if the emails are present on the webmail account directly?

Cheers,

Corey C