cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VM Account Closed - but my ntlworld.com email address is still active. How can I have it deleted ?

minoomusa001
Joining in

My Virgin Media account was disconnected on 22-02-2023.  The notice I received stated "Your Virgin Media email address will close 90 days after your disconnection date."  So disconnection should have happened on or shortly after  23-05 -2023. But it is still active and I keep receiving unwanted spam emails. How can I have this email address permanently deleted?

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@minoomusa001  The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.  They will respond here before contacting you via Private message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi minoomusa001,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, although we do advise your Email may be deleted after 90 days of canceling the account, this isn't always the case, we appreciate due to the Email sending spam you wish to delete it, so I can arrange this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi minoomusa001,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have arranged for the deletion of your NTL Email due to you no longer being with us and the amount of spam you are receiving, please allow up top 10 working days, if you do need any further support in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.