cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username/ password not recognised

stefan632
Tuning in

Have been getting this message 'We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again'. for some days now.

email.jpg

Username and password are correct and have not been changed at any time. I've tried the 'Forgotten  email or password?' option and it does not recognise either username or password in this option either. I can't log into the VM site either as it says the same thing.

Tried phoning 150 but there is no option to speak to someone about this problem.

29 REPLIES 29

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi stefan632, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hea you've encountered this problem when trying to log in. Let us take a look from here and see what we can do to help. Look out for my PM (the purple envelope) end please get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom

Homersmate
Joining in

Hi I have the same problem as well as all my emails being deleted...any solution to your problem

Cheers

Steve

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm hoping this has been sorted now stefan632 - you may need to follow the re-registration process again due to how it was transferred, but the email address should still be accessible once the online account has been registered again. When you've been able to check can you please let me know? If you're still stuck feel free to send me another PM so I can take another look.

Tom

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me stefan632 - I've raised this with IT and confirmed the details via PM. As soon as I have an update I'll get back to you - apologies for the delay.

Tom

stefan632
Tuning in

This is still not resolved a week later.

Just to be clear so I can refrain from being asked the same questions:

I have had a blueyonder email address for more than a decade which has been accessible up to last week.

I moved property 6 months ago taking my VM with me under a new tarriff agreement and was not informed I need to do anything to keep the blueyonder email address.

I've been advised via pm here to set up a new online account and new email address for this 'new' property move and then I will be able to access my old (Blueyonder) email address.

I've tried again this morning to sign up to an online account and got a similar error I got last week (which was reported to I.T by Tom_F) See pic. Going by the wording in this message, I'm not even registered anywhere?

Please can someone sort this out as soon as. I have emails I need to deal with.

sy1.jpg

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi stefan632. I tried my best as but this wasn't something we were able to resolve we had to raise it with our IT team - I did let you know this and I've chased the ticket this morning which is unfortunately still ongoing - as soon as they make me aware of any progress I'll get back in touch to let you know - apologies again for the delay.

Tom 

Thank you. I know some of this is out of your hands.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi again stefan632 - I've had another update from IT saying they've taken further action so fingers crossed this is sorted for you now? 

Tom 

Hi

I.T went through it with me a few days ago but couldn't resolve it over the phone. They said they will sort it out and get back to me but I haven't heard from them.

I've tried to log into email and also on to VM site and it seems they have ported my blueyonder email address ok to this (newer) account which is progress, but when I try and log on to VM site or to get email it is still saying username or password is not recognised.

I presume it's the password for some reason. Can someone reset it and pm me what it is and if I get access I can change it.