cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send and receive ntlworld.com

mrmuppet
Tuning in

Hi, my primary email account has again stopped working and Outlook 365 throws the error (0x800CCC0E) - Cannot connect to the server.

I have tried to access this through the Virginmedia web page but I get the error: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

This did happen three weeks ago and I contacted Virgin media and it was fixed whilst I was on the line, I have again connected Virgin today but unfortunately the person on the line was of little technical help. 

My secondary email accounts with ntlworld.com are currently working without any issues.

4 REPLIES 4

mrmuppet
Tuning in

Rang VM again just now and this was fixed within two minutes, not sure what is happening with the emails, but VM need to get a grip, electronic communication is vital in today's climate. Also make sure all support staff members are at the same level of competency!

Bootney
On our wavelength
What phone number did you use????

Just 150 from my landline, then just through the usual menu until some technical support, it looks like it just potluck who answers your call regarding their technical ability to be able to fix this straight away.

Thanks for your post and update, mrmuppet.  Glad to hear that you have been able to call and have your mailbox sorted.