cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log on to Virgin Media

BIGAL5
On our wavelength

My change of password was confirmed by Virgin Media to my agreed e mail address, when I tried to contact them the message read," incorrect password/user name".

I cannot contact them because they will not accept my details, despite e mailing me to an address that they say they cannot recognise.

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BIGAL5,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your My virgin media log in. There are parts of the post that I want to do my best to understand and to best help. Just to confirm, when logging in are you getting the message  "incorrect password/user name". Have you tried changing you password yourself as seen here? vvirg.in/NS1Qd. If so what happens?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

BIGAL5
On our wavelength

When logging in I get the message, incorrect password/user name, strange because the heading does not ask for a user name.

Virgin must recognise my e mail address because I receive messages sent to it.

I changed my password to overcome this problem, Virgin acknowledged the change, but still refused to accept it when I try to log in.

Thanks for coming back to us BIGAL5,

Can we ask if you have tried to log in using a different web browser and device? Also clearing your cookies/caches and history can sometimes resolve this issue.

Please can you try the above first and come back to us if this does not work.

Kind regards Jodi. 

BIGAL5
On our wavelength

when I used your suggested link vvirg.in/Ns1Qd I tried to open the U tube, but it read, private message, and would not open up.

Hi BIGAL5

That links comes as blank from here 

I can have a look at changing the password for you from here 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L