I can't log in to my virgin media email 

0 Kudos
saracen3
Tuning in
Message 82 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into webmail

You have to be kidding me.

Just found out my emails are now working (hallelujah) only to have an email from Virgin Media waiting for me,

From 1st September, your price will be going up by £4.50 a month.
Dear Michael,

We know a price rise is never welcome news, but to allow us to continue investing now and in the future, your monthly price will go up by £4.50 from your September bill. And because we never stand still, you can be sure we’ll always work to bring you the UK’s fastest widely available average broadband speeds, the hottest shows, the latest Hollywood blockbusters, and more.

Well Virgin Media I have some news for you too, as of the 1st of September I will no longer be a customer of yours so you can stick your unfortunate price rise.

Snootyooty
On our wavelength
Message 83 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Good morning,

I have this problem, I have not been able to access my virgin media e mails for 2 days.

it is the same on my iphone, iPad etc.

please help.

regards,

0 Kudos
Kallor
On our wavelength
Message 84 of 251
Flag for a moderator

i'm getting a blue screen when trying too access my web-mail been like this for two days , outlook works on my phone though so i just had the price increase notification too. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
debgou
Joining in
Message 85 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I am constantly seeing mailbox not available. Please wait one hour and retry and ensure you are using the correct password. I have spoken to Virgin Help desk 3 times now and still I have got nowhere. It is for my husband's email. I am the account holder and I have changed his password to something more meaningful to him but still it does not work. The email address in question is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]@VirginMedia.com. I have created another account in desperation but this is the account he uses so I will go in an delete the account I have just created. Any help appreciated

Thanks

Debbie

0 Kudos
Safetykit5
Joining in
Message 86 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i have tried everything that you have suggested multiple times and I am still locked out.  I am worried that my address has been hacked

0 Kudos
Theresa101
Joining in
Message 87 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I also haven't had access to my blueyonder emails since 17th June,

Also phoned, raised a ticket changed password still nothing, then to be told they phone you back in a hour and they don't but phone you when you at work and can't answer, then you don't hear from them at all. 

I've had the same email address since about 1997 now I've had to get a Gmail account and change every single account on to this but I had important emails sent to me and can't get them.

Some I've had to phone up to change my email

How long must we wait

0 Kudos
debgou
Joining in
Message 88 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Hi Theresa

Thanks for this. I was told the manager would phone me within 2 hours and that was at 1pm today. I am totally disappointed with Virgin Media just now. My husband needs access to his emails. He has had the same email address for years too.

It is not ideal to say the least

0 Kudos
debgou
Joining in
Message 89 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Can you please restore access to my husbands email account please?

I see the email address I stated earlier has been removed by a moderator. How am I supposed to get across the account in question?

I have called three times and spoke to three different people; the last of which said he would get a manager to call me within 2 hours. That was just around 1pm today. I am getting very frustrated with this. Can you please help?

0 Kudos
Theresa101
Joining in
Message 90 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Well they won't be able to email me as hadn't been working since 17th June 

0 Kudos