Menu
Tiger12
Joining in
Message 71 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into webmail

I have been experiencing problems since Friday morning with my *******@virginmedia.com email address . What do I need to do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
saracen3
Tuning in
Message 72 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access Virgin Media webmail, it has now been 3 weeks,  7 phone calls, 2 password changes no end of 24-48hrs it will be resolved promises, a raised ticket and 2 complaints that as yet I have not been contacted ( last one said I would be contacted within 2 to 24 hrs) that was Friday 5th July and no I haven't been. To say this is the most inept company with the most broken promises is beyond a joke.

Is anything actually being done about this problem and how much longer can it take?

saracen3
Tuning in
Message 73 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Well, Well, just had a 22 minutes phone call from non other than the complaints dept how coincidental !! Outcome of phone call, no different than the customer service phone calls. Went through the whole rigmarole of explainimg everything again before being put through to the technical department who then tells me exactly what everyone else tells me, " we are aware there is an area problem and our technicians are working on it and hope to have it resolved asp". I said " I have been told this time and time again and nothing has changed". She said " I understand your frustration and it should be resolved in the next 24 to 48hrs". I said "my frustration is being told it will be resolved in the 24 to 48hrs 4 or 5 times in the last 3 weeks and it's not". Smiley Mad

They were more interested in closing the complaint!!

Solarwind
Dialled in
Message 74 of 251
Flag for a moderator

My issue has been resolved now (touch wood), however I echo your sentiments regarding the Complaints and Technical Support Depts on this issue.

They closed off my first complaint saying support would resolve the issue in a few days.  And when I insisted that the 2nd complaint was not closed until the email issue was resolved, they got quite stroppy about it.  I then received 3 missed calls over as many days whereby the call duration was so short, I was unable to answer the call.  

Which I suspect is down to someone at Tech Support saying they "attempted to contact the customer"... Without having to actually speak to me.

The only positive thing to come out of this whole debacle is that I am now setup on a pretty reliable 3rd party email platform, due to not having Virgin email for nearly a month.

Smiley Indifferent

Ade123
Tuning in
Message 75 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into blueyonder webmail

Ii sounds like I am experiencing the same frustration with support ! No access to one of our email accounts for over a week. Need access to some very important emails and after multiple calls to support still not resolved.

Had the password changed multiple times and they keep insisting they need to do it and then say 'its an issue that is effecting multiple users and needs to be escalated'.

Been told on multiple occasions it would be fixed within 24 hours, it would be escalated and someone would call, which they never do !

Dont know what to do next !

0 Kudos
Silverstreak101
Joining in
Message 76 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I have been unable to send any emails from Virginmedia or Blueyonder addresses using Outlook on my computer or any Apple Devices since 8 JUNE.

We receive emails using those devices but when we try to reply using Outlook or Apple, we keep getting asked to reenter password which hasnt changed and doesnt work even if you do re-enter it.  Logging into the Virginmedia hub to reply to any emails is not a practical solution. 

The call centre staff in India are awful - keep cutting off the calls then if you do manage to speak to them they deny there is any problem at all!.The service is absolutely awful.

Dazron1971
Joining in
Message 77 of 251
Flag for a moderator

This is totally unbelievable now. Over 4 weeks now without emails or any updates to when it will be sorted.

Customers services don't have a clue. No apology or anything.

I won't be a Virgin media customer for much longer.

simonwel
Joining in
Message 78 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I'm locked out.

I just changed my main account password to a strong password.

Still cannot open my mail though.

Do you have enough info to reset my mailbox?

0 Kudos
CWH
Joining in
Message 79 of 251
Flag for a moderator

While I'm able to access my email, I'm busy trying to assist an older lady who has been suffering from this 'unable to log in' problem. It has struck both her Outlook mail and also via her web mail with the dreaded try again later message.

I have all her account details as required if anyone can help or advise.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Ade123
Tuning in
Message 80 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I have just got access back to my email account. It appears that it was disabled ! Why 4 people couldnt see that, I have no Idea, but might might be worth asking them to check if the mailbox is set to disabled. Adrian

I was also sent this...

Hi, 

We're messaging you as you have recently posted on the community forum regarding an issue accessing emails. 

We are aware of an issue affecting some customers being unable to access Webmail; when they try to log in they receive a message advising 'Mailbox unavailable'.

If you are receiving this specific error message when accessing emails through Webmail (on a browser) please reply to this message with the following details and we'll be happy to help further;

• Email address(es) affected
  • Account number, or postcode and door number

Thanks

Mod Team

It might help someone else. Adrian