Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 91 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into webmail

@Kallor 

The blue screen is usually caused by a build-up of old cookies causing an interface problem between the Webmail application and the XO software platform which it runs on.

Delete all the VM cookies in your browser and then completely shut down the browser. Start up the browser again and try webmail using the link at the top of the VM homepage.

Or just use a different browser and the homepage link.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles  will probably answer the other question you asked in another thread.

Glenn19635770
Tuning in
Message 92 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Unable to access email, [Removed] via the virgin media website through Chrome or Internet Explorer for three weeks on and off. Several exasperating conversations on 150 which have got me back on twice but not for long. Totally frustrated with this now. A complaint has been raised but don't expect too much to come of it. Totally inept customer service with no way of complaining !!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Kallor
On our wavelength
Message 93 of 251
Flag for a moderator

@BillC45

brilliant thanks i tried IE and it loaded up fine  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
NoEmails
Tuning in
Message 94 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I've been told to post on here by DA on Twitter. I've had no emails for four weeks now (blueyonder domain) which has seriously affected some passport applications, tax issues with HMRC, season ticket renewal etc. I can't get emails on the Virgin website, Outlook or on iPhone. After numerous lodged complaints being ignored and pointless web chats and 150 calls I've reported this to Trading Standards today and will likely got to an Ombudsman.

Apparently if I post here someone can fix this by DM, I hope so as this has caused me absolutely loads of grief and I'm absolutely sick to death of it. I do wonder why an issue of such magnitude that affects so many people was not communicated by Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
Glenn19635770
Tuning in
Message 95 of 251
Flag for a moderator

150 told various solutions, explained the situation countless times. ON one occasion had the phone put down on me for no reason. It's totally unacceptable. As I have already said there is no line of complaint. I asked numerous times to be put through to a supervisor but they say they cannot transfer you !

They really don't care. Like you I am going on holiday and may be missing important mails. Just glad I'm not running a business.

Heliecopter
Tuning in
Message 96 of 251
Flag for a moderator

I have been locked out of my email 48hrs. I’ve changed password but still can’t access. It rang you, guy said my email didn’t exist! Booked a call from ‘it’ but said it will take 5 days!

please help. Email is a very important way to communicate with business, friends and family and is integral to everyday life now. A 5 day wait for help is not really acceptable.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 97 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helicopter, thanks for getting in touch. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the problem with your email account.

The SLA for an IT ticket is 3-5 working days but often an issue such as this will be resolved sooner. Unfortunately we can't speed up the process, but feel free to keep in touch and we can check the progress of the ticket for you.

Tom_F

NoEmails
Tuning in
Message 98 of 251
Flag for a moderator

3-5 working days? I've been waiting over a month!! I've submitted TWO complaints that you have ignored completely, called numerous times and have been fobbed off and bombarded your Twitter feed nearly every day looking for a resolution to this. Yesterday I was told to post in here where I'd receive a DM to help me sort this out, obviously that was even more lies. You clearly don't give two figs about your customers whatsoever,

So far you've managed to help screw up my daughters' passport applications, my ability to submit my tax information, my daughter's singing exam, my payslips which I now receive through email, my season ticket renewal, plus I have NO receipts for any online purchases. There is probably a lot more to add to the list but I don't know as I HAVE NO EMAILS TO FIND OUT.

As I've already stated, I've been in touch with Trading Standards and lodged a complaint with them and they informed me that the performance of the contract is NOT in accordance with the information about the service and that you are NOT resolving the issue in a reasonable amount of time which is causing considerable inconvenience. Due to that I am entitled to a refund of up to 100% of the total amount paid. So you will be receiving a letter of complaint (I will keep a copy and it will go via Recorded Delivery) seeing as you ignore or brush off complaints from all other avenues and then this will got to a Communications Ombudsman.

So I'll make this very clear. Either someone sends me a DM as promised in the Tweet to me on Thursday and this issue is resolved by Monday at the latest or I will take this further and will let every man and his dog know how utterly deceitful this company is. You are taking money for services that are NOT providing and refuse to deal with customers while happily taking their hard earned cash. I will NOT let this go, you are making my life extremely difficult and I will make sure you pay for it.

So get that response to me TODAY and get my email service sorted by Monday or this goes further.

NoEmails
Tuning in
Message 99 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Why has my last post been deleted? Luckily I've screenshot it so I have proof now of you deleting customer complaints.

0 Kudos
mattstheone
Tuning in
Message 100 of 251
Flag for a moderator

Never been able to send email via IPhone. Using virgin  no matter what I do 

message rejected by the server 

strange also this week My wife’s samsung S8 now will not send mails via virgin 

Laptop also stopped sending mails through outlook showing the small box with user name & password check  this week

But when I log into virgin media webmail works fine   

So why can I not connect through third party devices   iPhone  samsung  and now outlook on a PC 

called Virgin and they wanted to charge me £5 per month for 6 months and a admin fee of £20 to solve the problem 

wouldn’t mind but I pay them nearly £180 a month in TV/ broadband/mobiles    Unreal really 

any ideas  virgin 

0 Kudos