Menu
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 171 of 294
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into webmail

@Fattcslim 

I'm confused here - you state in your other thread -

"Yes I’ve signed in to both via the webpage and it’s the same thing as regards not receiving any to my 2nd box"

So can you sign in to webmail on the second account or not?

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Fattcslim
Joining in
Message 172 of 294
Flag for a moderator

Right I’ve just been checking and I’ve sorted the not sending emails part , human error as usual , but I’m still not receiving emails I know that have been sent to my 2nd box only a few computer generated ones from shops etc, then not as many as I usually get, which I still cannot sort on the webpage or phone. I’ve checked in the spam box, trash etc and still only the same amount and from the same sort of places. I shall go and have another look in the settings but I haven’t touched then

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 173 of 294
Flag for a moderator

So you can actually log in to webmail then?

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Fattcslim
Joining in
Message 174 of 294
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I’ve just signed in to check the spam settings etc and all seem fine , I’ll check when I get back to my desktop tomorrow and have a good check through all account settings , just seems strange that it feels like I’m getting filtered results but haven’t asked or changed my settings

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 175 of 294
Flag for a moderator

With respect could you please no longer post in this thread.  I know you were originally referred here by a Forum Team member - but this thread is specifically for people who cannot log into webmail given your answer in the other thread it is clearly inappropriate that you were referred here in the first place.  However the blame for this does not solely rest with you and I shall be raising that matter with the Forum Team leader privately.

I have asked some questions in the other thread so I would be grateful if you take a look and keep all responses to that thread in future.

Tim

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steph1074
Joining in
Message 176 of 294
Flag for a moderator

Hi - there is an error with my emails and Im unable to access them, could my account be reset please?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 177 of 294
Flag for a moderator

@Steph1074 wrote:

Hi - there is an error with my emails and Im unable to access them, could my account be reset please?

Thank you

Is this the same issue you reported in your other thread here:  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-help/td-p/4031510 ?

Are you a current Virgin Media broadband customer?

Are you able to log in to your emails using webmail?

Have you tried to reset your email password through myvirginmedia?

Have you checked the IMAP and SMTP settings you're using in your email client?

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
Holmazos
Joining in
Message 178 of 294
Flag for a moderator

I’m still having problems. It has been going on for the last 24 hours plus. Please help resolve
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jg5
Tuning in
Message 179 of 294
Flag for a moderator

I've posted a couple of times on here over the past few days but haven't heard anything yet, I'm guessing you guys are pretty busy! Still trying to have webmail access restored - I had the problem about a month ago and it was fixed by you then, so hoping for the same again.

0 Kudos
Nobby2193
Joining in
Message 180 of 294
Flag for a moderator

Same problem as you over the last 4 weeks, Moderator sorted it in 2 days
0 Kudos