Menu
Ang64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into NTL email

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance. 

Since 06.27 am 23/11/2020  I received and alert saying  email log in fail on Mobile (not virgin). I was then unable to access  any of my longstanding ntl email  service  on mobile tablet laptop or pc.

After many frustrating attempts  to report the issue on Virgin on line I was unable to.. Eventually, not sure how, my mobile started  to allow access  but  not the laptop or PC  and this is still the case.

On the phone I appear  to have had an  email at 06.29 from virgin Media Securit  Alert

" dear customer" Recently we noticed suspicious activity...... Have temporarily locked your mailbox 

Still today when logging into Virgin media and attempting to get access  to email on laptop  I am now getting a 403 forbidden error message.

I use this ntl email as my main account for work and business interactions and have been unable to access my address  or  mailing  lists..

Can anyone advise how I can get access  on my laptop or PC..

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log into NTL email

Hi Ang64,

thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos