cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to locate a 6 month old email

Jimkilo3741
Just joined

Hi, we recently changed from Virgin Media, and I can still access emails from my old Virgin Media account on mobile but on on pc/laptop. A couple of days ago I needed to access an email which I had stored in a folder in my Virgin/Blueyonder account.

(I was allowed to keep my original blueyonder email address when it changed to Virgin)

When I clicked on the folder, the email I need, was there but vanished with a couple of seconds. We have tried various ways to access this but to no avail. This is an important email, can anyone advise how to access it.

Someone said it may be archived, but when I search in settings for the virgin/blueyonder account the 'all mail' option is not available.

Can anyone help with this please.

Thanks,

Jimmy

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jimkilo3741 Did you save all the emails you wanted to keep to an offline folder?  If your only copy was held on the VM servers then access to these will be lost when the blueyonder email address is closed down.  This should happen 90 days after your Virginmedia broadband account closed, but sometimes they can go on for a longer period.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks