cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access secondary e-mail account

claresteve2
Tuning in

So after 2 days of emails being down i now can't access my seconadary email account for over 10 days . I get the wrong username/password error however using the forgotten password option does not work due to insufficient info on my account error. After 9 attempts contacting support non have been able to resolve the issue as all they do is reset the password to the main account. Even when i explain what they are doing they still proceed to say it's fixed and it never is.

2nd line support have so far failed to even call me back and when i tried to make a complaint i got diverted back to 1st line and the drama continued.

Please someone tell me how i can change the email address password (that was never changed anyway) or to unlock the email address i've been using for over 20 years !!!

29 REPLIES 29

Still no response to my reply or from 2nd line support who i've given up on tbh

Have you received the Private Messages sent clareguy1 from my colleague? These can be located in the top right of the forum when signed in and will show next to the envelope symbol 🙂

Rob

Hi clareguy1, I did reach out to you privately.  Did you not receive my last message?

Regards

Lee_R

I recieved one message on sunday asking to confirm my account details etc to which i replied the same day but have not received any further messages since then

It appears you also sent the same message to the other forum account which i was told you wouldn't respond to ?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you clareguy1. 

We can see your message has been received and my colleague has responded.

Nat

Hi, i have had no response to either accounts

Hi @claresteve2, thanks for the message on the forums.

I've had a look and I can see that my colleague did reply to you on the last conversation you had with them.
Have you replied to them on that conversation? Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Where exactly are they replying to?

no messages on this community to claresteve2 or clareguy1 accounts

I have had only 1 message so far on clareguy1 asking for more details to which i replied the same day and have had none since

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @claresteve2,

Thank you for coming back to us. I can see that my colleague has been in touch with you on the @clareguy1 account. They'll be able to assist you further. 

Keep us updated on how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs