cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access secondary account details

BVNTL
On our wavelength

Like a lot of Virgin customers I have few other secondary accounts that I opened under my original primary account when it was NTL (Taken over by Virgin) but I  can't access my secondary accounts now, I'm only able to delete them but I need to change the password. I'm not very computer literate but I have followed some of the advise that I've seen but  I still am at a loss of what to do. Can anybody please help, thank you. Barry

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @stokiejoe sincere apologies for this. 

Has the advice in this thread helped you get the help that you need here?

Please let us know if you need any further help and we can take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

BVNTL
On our wavelength

All OK now, thanks for the help

stokiejoe
On our wavelength

Hi

Yes thanks , I can access those accounts individually via the Web site for each one. I used to be able to do so for all of them from my primary account. VM changed the situation without bothering to inform its customers which sadly seems to be their approach to customer service.

The one huge advantage VM has is speed, however other suppliers are now laying fibre to the home cables so VM will get real competition. For example Lila Connect cabling Stoke on Trent provides 1 Gig broadband for £29.99 a month and they have just cabled outside my house. I will connect as soon as I am able. I would advise everyone to get alternative emails to those provided by VM. My wife cannot send from her account as stated in a different thread and it appears to be getting more common.

Thanks for the help it isn't the fault of the staff but those who manage

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stokiejoe,

Thank you for coming back to us. We're glad to hear that this thread was able to help you resolve your issue with accessing secondary accounts.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs