cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my virgin.net email. Password is correct. Stopped receiving 10/08 06:57

jdpatino
Joining in

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Help! I've tried resetting the password but to no avail. VM support chat and phone not helping

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jdpatino,

Welcome to our Community Forums. Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your email!

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I'm more than happy to look into this with you, but before I can do that, I will need you to confirm a few details about your account.

I will send you a Private Message to discuss this issue further, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page!

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs