cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

bettysands
Tuning in

Hi

I am able to login to virgin website fine but every time I try to access the 'manage accounts' section in my profile it keeps saying oops this page is broken etc... I was able to access this yesterday morning but can't anymore.

I want to gain access to this section so as I can update my other email accounts etc. Also I am unable to login to webmail on a few of my other virgin email accounts as it states this mailbox is not available at the moment. I can login with my main account but not some of my other ones.

Please advise

69 REPLIES 69

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can only assure you that the ticket is being worked by the team and I apologise for any inconvenience caused at this time. I really understand how this might be deemed to be a quick fix, but I assure you if it was then it would have already been completed. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Do you all read from the same script?

Hi aleighen, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. We don't use scripts via the forums however when the information is the same there is only so many ways it can be put. 

I understand the frustration but this would be considered a low priority fault so will take longer I'm afraid. The reason for this is because your services themselves are not affected and you are able to log in to My VM and view things such as your bills etc. 

I have taken a look at the IT Ticket today and the faults team have been running checks but the information being returned to them, is the information they are expecting to be returned. This is the same information being returned from a working account. Due to this, they don't believe there is a fault as such and instead think it is something to do with the way some accounts have been set up. The faults team are consulting with the My VM development team to try and source why this issue is happening. Once we can understand that, we can then get to the bottom of how to resolve it. 

We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The account has been set up for almost 20 years!

Have never had this problem before.

As you say, it is low priority, good to see that loyal customers are treated with the contempt they deserve!

I have never in my life come across such inadequate customer service as I have received with this issue.

It is a fault.

You should rectify the fault, regardless of priority.

Been a Virgin media customer for over 20 years, but because of total ineptitude of your "technical team" I will not be renewing my contract.

Hello, 

Please can you provide an update.  I am still having this issue.  I cannot access my mailboxes to manage them and so have had to go to a different provider to get a new mailbox in order to achieve what I need. If I cannot manage my mailboxes then I am not really receiving the service being paid for.

Regards,

Peter

Have had no response from anyone at Virgin Media.

Still have the issue.

No one at Virgin gives a damn!!

SKY here we come.

Hi @aleighen

I'm so sorry to hear that your issue is still on going, I can see that you have communicated with one of my colleagues in a PM who has chased this for you. 

We are so sorry again for the wait but we will continue to chase this for you. 

Thank you. 

Another 2 weeks pass and still no sign of getting this fixed.

No update from Virgin.

Same here.  Unable to maintain and manage my mailboxes.  Have had to take out a subscription to a domain in order to secure the mailbox services that I need.

Just spoken to the wonderful customer services (joke) who say that Virgin are still working on the issue!

How the hell can an issue that must be affecting hundreds or even thousands of their customers not be sorted after almost 4 months!