Menu
jpgoodwin
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access email

Hello,

I have been unable to access my email since 0946 on the 19-06-20.  Neither the email app on my phone or the one on my PC can access my account.  I had to change my password to be able to log into my Virgin Media account again.  All information for my account is available.  However when I try to access my email via the site I am given this message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I have made several attempts to view my email since this happened and still get the same message.

This occurred at the same time we experienced downtime on our broadband connection and the V6 boxes developing errors that were later resolved.  From the online checks I could only ascertain that some maintenance work had been carried out.

I'm aware that some call centres are closed because of Covid-19 and was wondering if something could be done about this quickly.  I'm unable to access important information that I need.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with you email account jpgoodwin.

I have been able to locate your account and have re-enabled your mailboxes once again, please can you try to log into your mailbox again and let me know if it works or not.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos