Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access email

Can somebody please help me with accessing the email? I have tried to access it via outlook and via the link on the top of the customer page, in outlook i just get an error and when using the website i get the error below:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email

Can you access your billing account?  Try changing your password, and post back to advise if this works.  If not, the Forum Team (VM employees) will have to take a look - they will need to know that you have changed the password (a requirement if the email mailbox has been locked for security reasons)

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I can access my billing account. As I can't access the email account I setup a new email account and I cant access that either, I have changed the password on this account as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay, the Forum Team have been responding to threads in reasonable time - less than 24 hours.  They will take your personal details by private message and see what needs to be done.  Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anticonsicence,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues accessing your email account. I'll send you a PM shortly, so that we can clear data protection and have a look at what's happening.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos