cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access email on secondary account

SM_help
Joining in

I am unable to access emails on my secondary account. My primary account is fine. This is not the first time this has happened. Previously I was advised to contact the technical/moderation team and they did something behind the scenes to fix it which was successful. I have tried contacting the person who helped me last time via private message but have not had a reply (they may be on leave). Could someone from Virgin help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SM_help

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the email issue.

Please run a malware scan on all devices, then change the password to something new, unique never used before. Leave it thirty minutes before accessing it. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SM_help

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the email issue.

Please run a malware scan on all devices, then change the password to something new, unique never used before. Leave it thirty minutes before accessing it. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you. This has worked and my secondary account has been restored.

Thanks for coming back to me - glad it's all sorted 🙂

Do pop back if you ever need anything

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team