cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access email inbox

MickMcD
Joining in

I can access my e-mails on the primary account (my e-mail address). I can also log into MyVirgin media with both my primary and secondary account and change passwords however I cannot now access e-mails on the secondary account (which is my partners e-mail address). This applies to whatever device we use. I have also tried using the Virgin web portal and get the message "Your mailbox is not available at the moment."  for my partners e-mail address.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MickMcD,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with accessing your email! 

Can you please try clicking the Forgot Password option and resetting the password to something new. Please be aware that this can take up to 10 minutes to reset your password.

This should be able to grant you access to your email account. 

Please give this a try and let us know how you get on. If you still cannot access your email after this, please let us know and we'll look into this for you further.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MickMcD,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with accessing your email! 

Can you please try clicking the Forgot Password option and resetting the password to something new. Please be aware that this can take up to 10 minutes to reset your password.

This should be able to grant you access to your email account. 

Please give this a try and let us know how you get on. If you still cannot access your email after this, please let us know and we'll look into this for you further.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for the help, after reseting passwords on the primary and secondary emails they now seem to be working properly.

That's fantastic news @MickMcD

Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R