cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Blueyonder email

StaceyNic1
Joining in

I haven't been  VM customer for just over a year now. I have a blueyonder email account which I had no issues with since I left. 

Suddenly on outlook on my phone its asking for my password. I've entered every password I can think of but nothing is working. I can't log in to VM to try to rectify as I am not longer a customer and my login details don't work.

Can anyone help please? 

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your email account should have been closed down 90 days after you ceased to be a Virgin Media broadband customer as per their Terms and Conditions.

Sometimes the account remains open for longer until the closure process eventually catches up.  It would appear that the process has now started.

As a long shot you could try the forgotten password route to reset the password to gain temporary access.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StaceyNic1

Thanks for the post 

I can take a look to see if we can get you access for a set time 

Just so you can forward any important emails contacts etc 

I just need to advise it may not be possible though 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L