Menu
Highlighted
steverobertsbbc
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Log-in to Secondary Account Emails

My account dates back to the Blueyonder days. I run my email address from the primary account and my girlfriend uses an account that was set up as a secondary account. Since about 11am today she has been unable to connect to her email account via either Outlook or webmail. When she tries to go through the procedure to change her email password it gets as far as validating her address and checking that the new password is a valid character combination before throwing up an error saying some of the details are missing and dumping her back to the change password screen.

I have another secondary account setup that I haven't used for years and although I've been able to change the password on that and log into the secondary account page, as soon as I click the link to webmail it throws up an error saying that the account is unavailable.

Are there problems at Virgin's end today? Her Blueyonder email address is her primary email, so it's vital that she can access it.

0 Kudos
steverobertsbbc
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Log-in to Secondary Account Emails

Seem to have been able to solve the problem with her account. Although she wasn't able to reset her password herself as outlined above, I was able to do it through my primary account, as it has the ability to manage the secondary accounts from in there.

0 Kudos