cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO SEND EMAILS FROM NTLWORLD ACCOUNT ON PC AND MOBILE DEVICE

KeithB66
Joining in

Hello 

For quite some time now I have been unable to reply to emails on my PC and mobile devices that are downloaded from my virgin account or send emails from any of these devices.  If I log onto my email account on the virgin site I am able to send emails.

When looking at my mobile phone I have seen this message in the outgoing settings: Connection error 421.  csmtp3tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net cmsmtp Virgin Media has blocked your connect IP 86.15.123.144  Too many bad emails have been sent.  Visit https://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport Section: Email Sending Errors to request delisting

I tried to visit the suggested link but with no joy.  Is anyone able to help or do I need to set up another account which would be a real pain as I often use my email address as my username.  Also what does it mean by "too many bad emails".

Is anyone able to help.

13 REPLIES 13

Thank you and will let you know how I get on.

Hi KeithB66, 

Please do. Make sure when setting them back up you are using the settings given in the link provided above. 

If things still do not work, pop back and let us know as we may need to raise this one to IT for further support. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

For the last day I have been able to send emails from my mobile and PC.  I have not done anything further i.e. closing the accounts as suggested and it just seemed to rectify itself from the advice already provided by you valuable people.  Thank you so much for all your assistance in sorting this problem out for me and I hope I do not have to trouble you again too soon.

Once again thank so much.

Keith

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved @KeithB66

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs