cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO ACCES VM EMAILS

GRSSSSSSSS
Joining in

Good morning. I have been unable to access emails on my primary account since early yesterday morning. This is happening across several platforms and devices and also when attempts are made to access visa the VM website where I get the following message.

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.'

All secondary accounts are working perfectly.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

GRSSSSSSSS
Joining in

I am having this problem with my primary email address across multiple devices/platforms and also when using webmail. I have changed my password without success and I have called in and had my password changed, again without success.

Please help, I really need to access my emails!

I am a current paying customer and have 2 secondary email addresses that work without issue.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @GRSSSSSSSS,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues currently getting into your mailbox.

I'd like to take a look into this and try to get you back in. I'll send you a private message first so I can confirm your account details, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @GRSSSSSSSS,

Thanks for chatting with me via private message - I'm very glad we've been able to unlock this for you.

If there's anything we can do in the future, please don't hesitate to drop back to the forums!

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide