Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble accessing email

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We're aware some of you are having trouble accessing webmail currently.

We're investigating the problem, but in the meantime we'll need to re-enable your mailbox. If you need urgent access to your mailbox, please contact us via our messaging service, by texting 07533 051809.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 454 1111, though we are currently experiencing high volumes.

If the request is less urgent, please post below and we'll aim to get that done for you within 48 hours. Please don't post your email address to the public thread, we'll be in touch to confirm all the relevant details.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

81 REPLIES 81

CharlieG60
Tuning in

Hi 

I haven't been able to access my virgin media email since March 17 and have been fobbed off by the Virgin call centre who have variously told me it would be back after an hour, or the next day, or most recently by this weekend, I have been in contact on this site whereupon I have been asked for my customer number then nothing no further response to my message or further messages. I would appreciate some response and my email back asap please.

Charlie

andyd9
Joining in

Hi,

I too logged a problem accessing my Virgin emails on 2/4. I received a reply from Kev B later that day which I responded to. However, I haven't heard anything since and I still can't access my Virgin emails. Can somebody please look into this further a.s.a.p.

Thank you

Andyd9

Could someone unlock my wife’s email address please her computer had been hacked this has now been sorted but can not access emails to finish setting up the pc phone I pad etc

been I’m the q for someone to respond by all other methods 

ie text service web help etc since yesterday 

appreciate you are busy

Hi Kev,

On 2/4 I responded to your reply as follows:

'I'm not getting any further than the scrolling dots i.e. I don't get as far as the log in boxes. 

NB I can log into my Virgin Media account so the login ID and password are fine. It's just when I try to go into my email mailbox that it stalls,

Yes, this is a Virgin Media email address attached to an active Virgin Media account. 

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you further.'

I've not heard anything since and I still can't access my virgin emails. 

I'd be grateful for your urgent attention to this matter.

Thanks

andyd9

MB00
Joining in
I have not had emails incoming regularly to my VM account since 31 March - spoke to someone on the phone today who said my email would be reset and to wait 30mins and try again - still no consistent service.
Any help gratefully received.

At least someone has contacted you lol

Now she has money being taken out of her bank account and powerless to stop it until the bank comes back to her.
This is getting urgent now as I can’t do anything about this until we can get access to her emails to change passwords etc.

Sorry about this Markframe, 

Did you text the team as advised on Tuesday? If so what was the outcome? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

hi emma

Still waiting for a reply to the text service

just so you know this is a current ntlworld account and still active not an orphaned account.

i did actually first send a text on Monday at 23.17 

Thanks. 

I'll pop you a personal message and we can have a closer look from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team