Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble accessing email

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We're aware some of you are having trouble accessing webmail currently.

We're investigating the problem, but in the meantime we'll need to re-enable your mailbox. If you need urgent access to your mailbox, please contact us via our messaging service, by texting 07533 051809.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 454 1111, though we are currently experiencing high volumes.

If the request is less urgent, please post below and we'll aim to get that done for you within 48 hours. Please don't post your email address to the public thread, we'll be in touch to confirm all the relevant details.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

81 REPLIES 81

Jinnyj693
Tuning in
Have had problems for the last three days. I can’t say it’s urgent enough to demand instant action but it’s pretty irritating especially as I know there are emails that I need to respond to soon. I shall therefore practice patience.....after all we are going to need plenty of that over the next few weeks.....months....! 😒

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Jinnyj693 as you have said in another thread you are not a customer there is nothing that can be done. you should have had your account closed when you left.

I was never a customer as such so I never actually “left!” I never signed up for phone or broadband. It was over 15 years ago and I have no recollection of why or how I chose to go with VM. But I have happily trundled along without any problems until this week.

Why wasn’t I contacted to give me fair warning that this was going to happen? Or the option to continue with VM if I signed up for their broadband?

Anonymous
Not applicable
you must of had services to of had the email address. It may have been a dial-up service.

But as you say you never had an account VM wouldn't be allowed to hold your data or contact info without agreement. You say you never had an account so VM can't have had permission to contact you

I guess I must have had an account then. I was with AOL originally but moved so possibly it was then. Definitely not dial up. But I have received emails from VM over the years.

Chrichlow1
Joining in

Please can my mailbox be re-enabled.

Thanks.

I am a Virgin Media customer

Legindodge90
Just joined

Thanks, I will text them now to see if I can get any help...

aljo
Joining in

Hi...Please could you add me to the list for re-enabling my mailbox. Thanks.