cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring email

Jeannette12
Tuning in

I'm trying to transfer my blueyonder email address from my deceased husbands preference profile to my new Virgin Media Account.

Not having much joy getting through to VM even though I did speak to a actual person yesterday who said they would ring back today.

Is this something that VM have to do ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jeannette12,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for any frustration you're having with getting this resolved. 

As Graham_A advised we do have a dedicated team who can assist with this. They can be contact by calling on: 0800 952 2302

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM have a dedicated bereavement Team who should be able to help.

I will flag this thread to the Forum Team for action.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jeannette12,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for any frustration you're having with getting this resolved. 

As Graham_A advised we do have a dedicated team who can assist with this. They can be contact by calling on: 0800 952 2302

^Martin

Hi

Why is it I speak to a nice person at the Bereavement centre who gives me a a number 151 to dial and said I will go straight through to Tech Advice.

Not true it puts me through a series of numbers to press again just  like 150 . 

I need to get this resolved please.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Oh dear, that is not good to read.

@Martin_N Can you help get this escalated?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry for your loss.

Have you seen this Virgin Media help page where you can either transfer or disconnect your VM services?
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/account-holder-has-died

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

I'm truly sorry to hear about that Jeannette12. 

That certainly isn't what we expect from our team. What I will do is private message you to get some details so we can assist in getting this resolved for you. 

^Martin

I have spoken to the B/Team again and she is trying to get tech services to ring me. Just waiting now for that call.

I have been trying on and off since Friday. It's not what I need at the moment. Gin & Tonic needed tonight I think. 

I'm glad to hear they are trying to assist with this. If you do need further assistance with this please do respond to my Private message. 

^Martin