cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer email old house and account to new one

Blue3
Joining in

We have old blueyonder email addresses, I’ve contacted the movers team about our forthcoming move, can someone confirm

a) can both mine and the other half’s emails be transferred to the new account?

b) will we still be able to access current mailbox content?

c) is there anything I need to do to make this process easier

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Blue3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

If you've done the Move and Transfer it should, however don't worry if not. Let us know when all installed and we can process this for you. 

Good luck with the house move as well. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Blue3,

I’ve been locked out of my virgin email for two weeks tomorrow. This appears to be a result of moving house causing a problem. There’s no sign of virgin being able to fix the problem, which is not great as I was two weeks in to trying the deal with my mum in law’s recent death.

As you will be doing lots of move admin anyway, I’d strongly advise you set up a new email with another provider. You will have noticed that many people are having problems with their virgin emails and others have advised to move away from virgin email services too. I’ve set up a gmail account but I still don’t know what has come into my virgin email over the past two weeks.

Good luck with the move.

NellieB

Well I thought we had done move and transfer, but I can’t access ebilling on the new account, can you help?

Hi there @Blue3

Thank you so much for letting us know and I am so sorry to hear this currently isn't working! 

I will send you a PM now so we can investigate this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.