cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supermarket email blocked by Virgin

coastalrc
On our wavelength

HI,

How do I contact VM regarding checking whether they are blocking emails from a particular sender?

I have been receiving emails confirming my on online orders from Morrisons, they started being labelled as Spam by VM, I tried to mark them as not spam with great difficulty, since the 8th March no emails are coming through from Morrisons on the standard info and notification emails. I have contacted Morrisons and they say they are being sent.

I have the email address saved in my address book, they are added to my safe senders, and filter rules set up to move any emails from that address into the Inbox.

In Outlook I also have the address set as do not block sender, in my address book etc.

I can only assume due to the number of emails as I constantly adjust my orders that VM are blocking everything.

12 REPLIES 12

coastalrc
On our wavelength

It would be nice to know how to solve the problem in the future.

I can understand the emails being marked as spam as there were a lot coming through as the orders were changed. However this didn't happen with emails from Ocado who I also regularly use, though I used the secondary email address on this.

I would like to know it was felt due to the number of emails in short periods the sender was classed as a "hacked" or "spam" account and therefore blocked to my account at your end by VM.

All the settings I have as far as I can see are not blocking the emails and the fact as soon as I changed to another VM email address with the same settings the e-mails come through fine is a bit concerning

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am going to send you a private message.  

Regards

Lee

Fake tesco supermarket emails are not going to spam.

I have noticed Tesco emails and Tesco clubcard emails recently, they are not identified as spam but they are fake and originate from moscow etc.

the sender address is not Tesco, so obvious fakes.

Recent scam/spam emails -

tesco voucher

planet rock

macbook pro

tesco rewards

windows security

intego

ukprinting

adult dating

issac savage

----------------------------------------

alf28