cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Missing Emails for September 2021

Pk10
Joining in

Hello  I have just discovered all of my emails in my inbox for September are missing. Can anyone help me please.  What can I do. Really important I get them back . I have the emails that I have sent myself in September but there are none in my inbox . Strange . 

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sadly if the missing emails cannot be located in webmail, i.e. its Trash folder or elsewhere, then they are considered unrecoverable. If you use other email clients that are not configured to use IMAP then it maybe worthwhile checking them also.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pk10,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues retrieving certain emails. Have you been able to check your Trash or Junk/Spam folders to ensure they've not been moved there by mistake?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!